Monday, May 14, 2012

Year finally over; even though it's only May

 

FREEDOM!



My year is finally over!  I spent a year studying non-stop in order to finally get my Bachelor degree.  Now, I can't believe it's done!  Well, I have one summer class to attend to still, but that doesn't count [grumbles].  I was screwed over in the beginning of the semester by some instructor who was supposedly to teach the class that I needed in order to graduate by May, but he/she up-ed and disappeared the first day of the semester leaving the University staff-less and the students hung-out to dry.  I'm still bitter about it...  But then again, if it isn't for that, I would have to start my career immediately instead of spending quality time with my soon-to-come husky puppy!  Joanna (my wife/partner) and I are excited about that.  School... eh, it's school.  Once you've had too much of something, it's hard to get excited about it. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment