Monday, May 7, 2012

First Simple Post

This blog was created from a moment of truth; my life is indeed quite unextraordinary, maybe less than ordinary, a bit underachieved, a little constipated, kind of boring, and of course, simple.  Sometimes I want to change that.  I find myself staring at walls or just into space thinking, "Oh man, another day..." or "What happened to my life?" or even worse, "I did that yesterday!  Oh wait, or was that 2 weeks ago?  Last month maybe -_-?"  Time to do something crazy and change my lifestyle to make things interesting, even if it will make me uncomfortable!

But then, I woke up today and realized something; the world is the way we "choose" to see it.  I saw my life as it was, and therefore, it is.  Simple enough!  There is nothing wrong with my life or is there any need to change my lifestyle.  It is only my perceptions I simply need to change.  ^_^.  Hence, this blog was created to remind myself of that.

My first simple post...

No comments:

Post a Comment