Monday, May 14, 2012

Waiting is such a pain!

Okami at 5 weeks old.
Our Siberian Husky puppy, Okami, is ready to be picked up on Thursday; she will be 8 weeks!  Oh, how the days just keep creeping by so slowly!  Even the minutes seem to last forever today...

Today is probably ticking by especially slow because today is the day course grades were supposedly promised.  I've woken up at 8am, did house chores, sorted 2 years of mail, had breakfast, washed the dishes, partly cleaned out our musty closet of junk, and consolidated one year of my course materials.  I look up at the clock and it was only 11am!  It doesn't help that I keep checking the damn school site every 30 minutes to see if ANY of my grades got posted yet.


Although I accomplished quite a lot today as compared to other days, today just sucks.  Now it's almost 6pm; I've cooked, cleaned some more, and took a trip to my parent's house.  STILL no grades posted yet.  :(.





No comments:

Post a Comment